A extruded copolymer, these durable seals resist rot, mildew & corrosion.
- Primarily a polypropylene based, with a wide variety of material options available
- Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors and mounting options sizes, colors and mounting options
- Low coefficient of friction
- Great as a secondary seal to shed water, create a pressure drop, redirect air flow, etc.
- Can be used almost anywhere
- Many profiles available (see images below)
- Custom profiles also available
Plastic extrusions are parts that are run through an extruder or extrusion machine and forced through a die to manufacture the desired cross section (or extruded rubber shape), such as squares, cord shapes, and hollow sections to create added compression for sealing. Schlegel’s extruded seals are commonly used in industries such as marine, automotive, industrial, construction and manufacturing industries.
Our extruded plastic shapes are often found in applications such as window panes, garage doors, vehicle sunroofs, windshields, boat hatches, and many other home and vehicle applications.
Contact us today to learn more on how we can create the perfect extruded seal for your business! Our expertise in collaborative design, material selection, and supply chain efficiency ensures that our products fit seamlessly into your manufacturing stream.